I'm a 1B Computer Engineering student at the University of Waterloo (stream 4) pursuing a Bachelor's of Applied Science.
My recent side projects are focused on writing Discord bots in Python to automate random things that I feel should be automated! I'm currently working on streamlining the deployments and updates to my Discord bots and game servers with containerization and a GUI interface.
I'm currently a League of Legends coach for XFlow Pink.
Python remains my strongest language to date, I primarily do most of my programming in this language. I'm learning C++ through school as well as on my own.
Innovative and self-driven Computer Engineer with experience working with CodeceptJS, Python, Python based data analysis tools and extensive experience with discord.py
- Waterloo, Ontario
- [email protected]
Bachelor of Applied Science
2021 - Expected 2026
University of Waterloo, Waterloo, ON
I'm currently a 1B Computer Engineering student
High School Diploma
2010 - 2021
Westmount Charter School, Calgary, AB
Automation Engineer - Coop
Jan 2022 - Apr 2022 (4 months)
Bluescape Waterloo, ON (remote)
- Learned CodeceptJS and Playwright/Puppeteer
- Managed multiple test cases at a time using Github branches, taking initiative to rewrite failing test cases creatively and positively
- Refactored and developed reliable and maintanable test cases for Bluescape's front-end automation testing bringing the passing rate of nightly runs from 67% to ~93% in a suite of approximately 700 test cases
- Worked independently and in tandem with development and automation team members to identify multiple bugs with the codebase and testing framework
2017 - 2018
CCL Projects INC, Calgary, AB
- Managed company software and hardware assets (laptops, desktops, mobile phones, and networking equipment).
- Upgraded company laptops RAM/Hard Drives to SSDs ensuring optimal performance
- Ensured cybersecurity by installing and maintaining a Bitdefender installation on all company devices
A Discord bot that connects a Discord server to a phone via SMS messages.
A revolutionary way to batch rename your server!
meow! (≧◡≦) i'm Yuumi bot, the gweatest discowd bot ever c-cweated.
UW-menu: the smart way to find what's available in the cafeteria
Big Data Challenge 2020
3 time award winner in the National Highschool Big Data Challenge most recently, awarded 2nd place of the CCUNESCO Scholarly Communication Award
Web Connected Rokenbok
I used an Arduino to emulate the serial connetion between the command deck and the actual remote based on the work of timdv on Instructables.com and and I based a Flask web server around the work of simonvc to control the vehicle as well as see the action based on the work of Miguel Grinberg.